Drake & Farrell B.V. and Drake & Farrell Industrial Solutions B.V., hereafter referred to as “D&F”, considers good handling of personal data of great importance. That is why we want to provide you with clear and transparent information in this privacy statement about how D&F processes personal data of visitors to our website. These personal details are of course treated and protected with the greatest possible care. D&F adheres to the General Data Protection Regulation and the AVG Implementation Act.
This means that we:
- Clearly state – via this privacy statement – for which purposes we process personal data;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for those purposes;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data;
- Respect your right to get insight in, correct or delete your personal data on your application. Drake & Farrell B.V. is responsible for data processing. , Maansteenweg 1, 2665 NP Bleiswijk, The Netherlands.
What do we process your personal data for?
There are various purposes for which D&F collects and processes your personal data. As part of its services, D&F collects and processes contact details for this purpose; your name and business email address:
- When you purchase products and / or services from D&F;
- When you have contact with D&F. This contact can be by telephone, approach via e-mail, complete the contact form, use our website, sign up for newsletters or approach us via social media;
- To keep you informed, directly but also for example through campaigns via social media.
Newsletter and contact form
We offer you a newsletter in which we inform interested parties about D&F products and / or services. Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your prior permission. Every newsletter contains a link that you can use to unsubscribe. If you fill in a contact form on the website, or send us an e-mail, the data you send to us will be retained as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail requires complete answering and handling thereof. Your e-mail address will also be used for sending information about (new) products and services by D&F if you have given your permission. You can always withdraw that permission by using the unsubscribe link in the e-mail sent or by sending an e-mail to D&F, stating AVG, email@example.com
We will treat your data confidentially and do not publish it. If it is necessary for us to provide your data to third parties, a processing agreement will be concluded by us to protect your rights with these third parties (partners).
Our website contains measuring instruments from other parties, such as cookies from Google Analytics. The data is automatically shared with this company and we do this to keep track of how visitors use our website. We use that knowledge to optimize our website for our visitors.
To prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal data, D&F uses technical and organizational security procedures. These procedures guarantee an appropriate level of security considering the types of processing and the nature of the personal data to be protected.
Changes to this privacy statement
Questions, insight or request to change your data
If, after reading, you have any questions or comments about our privacy statement, or would like to make use of your right to get insight in, correct or delete your personal data, you can address them to: Drake & Farrell BV, Maansteenweg 1, 2665 NP Bleiswijk, attn. privacy officer, firstname.lastname@example.org