Supply Chain Planner (40 hours per week)
Drake & Farrell is a leading partner in circular supply chain services focusing on customer specific return processes including functional testing, repair and refurbishment of goods. Drake & Farrell delivers end to end green and profitable solutions to clients in diverse industries such as telecoms, online retail, healthcare and FMCG, working with clients to transition from linear to circular business models.
Are you looking for a challenging position where you can contribute to the growth of a circular company? Then we are looking for you!
Due to the growth of our organisation, we are looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Planner.
What will you do?
As a Supply Chain Planner, you are responsible for achieving optimum product availability. You monitor the agreements made and organise the operational procurement process; ordering (planning), monitoring and follow-up with our (international) customers.
As a Supply Chain Planner you are an important link in our organisation and you have close contact with our (international) customers. In addition, you have the following core tasks and responsibilities;
- Maintaining stock levels;
- Purchasing and, if necessary, sourcing of electronic equipment;
- Ensuring optimal production and capacity planning;
- Booking production in the system;
- Identifying production shortages and/or delays;
- Proactively contributing to developments and improvements of the department;
- Daily supervision and optimisation of the production process.
- A completed HBO education, in the direction of Commerce, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an international Supply Chain environment;
- You have strong analytical skills and a pragmatic attitude;
- You are proactive, an enthusiastic team player and you are used to working in a dynamic environment;
- You work in a structured and accurate way and you are good at setting priorities;
- Your English and Dutch is good in word and writing;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365 is an advantage;
- You are available for 40 hours a week;
- You live within a radius of maximum 30 minutes travel time;
- You enjoy doing a lot of work.
We offer you a challenging position as a Supply Chain Planner in an international and dynamic environment where you contribute to the growth of a modern circular company and there are ample opportunities for your personal development. You will have fresh fruit at your disposal every day and fun activities are organised regularly, such as company drinks and special promotions around the holidays. You can also count on excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, including a competitive salary, pension scheme, appropriate travel allowance, 8% holiday pay and 25 days of holiday (based on 40 hours). You can also make use of collective insurances.
Would you like to be part of the Drake & Farrell team? Then click on the application button to apply or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Irma Warmerdam.
Would you like more information about the Supply Chain Planner position or do you have any questions about the application procedure? Please contact Berry Selhorst (Head of Operations) at 06-83940319 or via email@example.com. An online search can be part of the selection procedure.
For information, please visit www.drakeandfarrell.com.
We do not work with recruiters to fill our vacancies.